School Vision & Values
Ashton Vale Primary School will provide an inclusive learning environment where all our pupils, staff and parents/carers can achieve the highest standard of education possible. The school will provide a challenging, broad, exciting and extended curriculum which will actively encourage, motivate and develop the talents of everyone in our school. To do all this, we will provide a safe, secure and aspirational learning environment which will be educationally inclusive, recognising the uniqueness of each learner. Learning, achievements, attitudes and well-being of all members of the school community are central to our Mission.
Our School Values
- Heart- kindness and courage
- Equality- respecting and celebrating difference
- Aspiration- always aiming to achieve
- Responsibility- leading your learning, being curious and resilient
- Thinking together- learning together